||- Monitoring & controlling all logistics & inventory activities.
- Initiating, planning and implementing various Logistics systems & procedures to meet timelines through operational skills.
- Planning & managing the distribution of correct product to the correct place in timeline.
- Managing the dispatches of items per month across India through Surface & Air mode with maximum utilization of Couriers.
- Dispatching the products through different couriers like First Flight, Expressit, Team United & TNT to minimize the number of No Service Cases.
- Ensuring complete documentation for dispatch of products articles with respect to declarations, forms (Road Permit ), and complete details of consignee printed on the AWB, like correct clients codes for all items dispatched.
- Co ordination with courier for timely delivery of reward to the end customer & follow up with them for P.O.D.s.
- Checking courier bills and ensuring payment for only 100% P.O.Ds.
- Resolving e-mail queries received from Client on daily basis.
- Obtaining quotes, images & product description of products from vendors of various categories & negotiate for rate, delivery time & payment terms.
- Coordination and follow up with suppliers to ensure timely & seamless delivery.
- Instructing Accounts for process Courierís & Vendorís bills & follow up with them to ensure that the bills are cleared in time.
- Maintaining inventory & physical stock taking & checking for discrepancy with reference to material purchased & dispatched.
- Maintaining minimum stock level & re order level by regularly monitoring redemptions received.
- Ensuring that the material received from the vendor is as per agreement. (With respect to rate, quantity & quality).
- Maintaining & updating database on daily basis.